Local SEO Keyword Research
When it comes to content marketing, one of the most important aspects is finding the right keywords. Keywords are what people will use to find your content online, so it's essential to choose the right ones. In this blog post, we will discuss 5 steps for finding effective keywords that will help you create a successful content marketing strategy. Let's get started!
- One of the best sources for finding keywords is Semrush keyword research tool. This tool allows you to see what people are searching for, and it can help you come up with new ideas for your content marketing strategy.
- Another great source for finding keywords is the Google Keyword Planner. This tool can help you find keywords that are related to your business and understand how competitive they are.
- If you're looking for even more keyword ideas, Moz's Keyword Explorer is a great option. This tool provides users with data on monthly search volume, difficulty
- Another great source for finding keywords is kwfinder.com. This tool allows you to see which articles are being shared the most on social media, so you can get an idea of what people are interested in reading about.
- The last tool we'll discuss today is Google Trends. This tool allows users to see how popular a topic is by showing them trends over time, as well as where those searches are coming from geographically.
As you can see, there are a number of different sources you can use to find keywords for your content marketing strategy. By using these tools, you'll be able to create content that people are actually interested in reading. This will help drive traffic to your website and increase sales!
Where To Put Local SEO Keywords
Now that you know where to find keywords, where do you put them? Below is a list of the best places that you can include keywords in your content:
The title of the blog post - The title should always be something that people would search for when looking up information on a topic. It's also important to have it at least two words long so Google will rank it higher than any other article with similar titles.
META description - This is where you can include a brief summary of what your blog post is about. Make sure not to use any keywords here though, because it will hurt your SEO ranking if Google sees them in this section!
The first paragraph - This is the most important part of any article so make sure there are no typos or spelling mistakes before publishing anything online. It's also important to have at least one keyword per sentence in order for Google to rank your article higher than others with similar content.
The alt tag - You can include keywords here too, but only if it makes sense within the sentence itself! For example: "The dog was playing fetch with its owner."
All of these tips should help you optimize your content for SEO purposes and rank higher on Google searches. If this all seems a little confusing, don't worry! Our team at Champion Marketing Solutions is here to help you create a successful content marketing strategy that will reach your target audience. Please write in the comments some keywords that you see in this article.